Antigua has hundreds of beaches, from the bustling Pigeon Point to the kite surfing paradise of Jabberwock Beach. It's definitely fun to mix it up in Antigua - a day spent in a secluded cove, another day spent people-watching at a tourist magnet. When you’re tired of sun and sand you can shoot ‘em up at Reservoir Range, where archery and air pistols are a fun way to work out any lingering pre-vacation stress. Cap it off with a tour of the Antigua Distillery, which is a spirited way to experience a true taste of the island.
- Departs: Antigua on April 13th, 5:00 PM
- Returns: Antigua on April 20th, 12:00 PM
- Duration: 8 days, accommodation for 7 nights
- Price: $2,000 per person, provisions included
- Yacht type: Sailing Catamaran
- Capacity: Up to 14 people