Your voyage will begin by visiting the Dry Tortugas before crossing the Florida Straits from Key West to Cuba. Stand watch under pitch black skies, do your best to find constellations almost completely obscured by stars & watch as the bioluminescence drifts by. Upon daybreak, we'll sail into Marina Hemingway in order to clear Customs and once tied up alongside the dock, we'll meet our liaison who will hook us up with ice, water, power, currency exchange & a driver for the week. That's when the 2nd adventure will begin!
- Departs: Key West, Florida November 4th on 5:00 PM
- Returns: Key West, Florida on November 11th, 12:00 PM
- Duration: 8 days, accommodation for 7 nights
- Price: From $1,500 per person, provisions included
- Yacht type: Sailing Sloop
- Capacity: Up to 8 people